Before planning your visit, we highly recommend you to contact a Russian consulate at your country to get the list of document you need to provide for applying for Russian visa.
This set of documents usually includes the official Invitation Letter. All invitations for "Comparing Media Systems in BRICS coutries" conference are arranged by LOC.
In order to request the invitation letter, please, prepare the following documents:
- a scanned passport (the main page with your photo, name and surname);
- the filled application for invitation:
Application for invitation (DOC, 41 Kb)
To submit yout documents, please, follow this link.
We also recommend you to check if you need the original of the invitation letter. If you need the original, we will contact you when your invitation is prepared.
Arriving to Moscow
From an airport to the city center.
There three international airport in Moscow - Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo, and Vnukovo. In order to get the city center, you can take:
- Airport taxi. The price depends on traffic jam, destination and the airport, but starts with 1500 rubles.
- Aeroexpress train. The fastest way to get to the city.Check the Aeroexpress webpage for tametable and tickets (420-450 rubles). The Aeroexpress arrives to trains station where you can take the metro. From Domodedovo Airport you will get to the "Paveletskaya" metro station. From Sheremetievo - to "Belorusskaya" metro station. From Vnukovo - to Kievskaya metro station
The conference will take place at the main building of the Higher School of Economics - Myasnitskaya street, 11.
To get there:
In order to get HSE campus, take the submay. The bulding is located just 5–10 minutes away from the following stations:
- Lubyanka (Лубянка) (Sokolnicheskaya red line)
- Chistye Prudy (Чистые пруды) (Sokolnicheskaya red line)
- Turgenevskaya (Тургеневская) (Kaluzhsko-rizhskaya orange line)
- Kitay-Gorod (Китай-город) (Kaluzhsko-rizhskaya orange line)
Lubyanka metro station: Exit to Myasnitskaya Ulitsa, which you should follow. The destination will be on your left.
Chistye Prudy and Turgenevskaya metro stations: Exit to Myasnitskaya Ulitsa, which you should follow towards the city centre. The destination will be on your right.
Kitay-Gorod metro station: Exit to Ulitsa Maroseyka, which you should follow for 100 metres, then turn right onto Bolshoy Zlatoustinskiy Pereulok (350 metres), and then bear right onto Myasnitskaya Ulitsa, which you should follow for 150 metres.